Become a Better Leader with Focused 360 Coaching
A 360 assessment provides a perception of how others view your leadership. By collecting feedback from your peers, boss, direct reports and others, you can get a holistic view of your strengths and development opportunities.
With Focused 360 Coaching, over the course of 60 days you will have an executive coach walk you through the process of interpreting your 360 assessment results and creating specific action plans to improve your leadership. This powerful program will help you quickly see which competencies are leading you to high fulfillment and effectiveness and which ones are holding you back.
THE 360 ASSESSMENT:
Why The Leadership Circle Profile™
The most comprehensive leadership assessment system available, the Leadership Circle ProfileTM is the only 360 feedback instrument that measures the two primary leadership domains — Creative Competencies and Reactive Tendencies. It is the first to connect a well-researched battery of competencies with the underlying and motivating habits of thought.
WHY COMBINE A 360 ASSESSMENT WITH A FOCUSED COACHING PACKAGE?
Many 360 assessment programs offer a simple debrief with a coach, but we’ve found that the richness of data provided in the The Leadership Circle ProfileTM, combined with focused coaching over 60 days, provides a tremendous opportunity to accelerate a leader’s ability to improve their leadership effectiveness.
WHAT FOCUSED 360 COACHING INCLUDES
- Facilitation of the Leadership Circle ProfileTM assessment, which will be completed by peers, bosses, direct reports and others.
- A detailed report showing responses, comparisons to the norm groups, and a unique leadership profile.
- A Profile Interpretation Manual
3 EXECUTIVE COACHING SESSIONS
- An initial 2-hour review of assessment results with the client and an executive coach/ certified Leadership Circle Profile™ practitioner.
- A second 1-hour coaching session with the client to identify areas of focus and create action steps.
- A final 1-hour coaching session to review progress and changes needed to see a lift in leadership effectiveness.
A LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT PLAN
- Creation of a leadership development plan to move from insights to action.
- A conversation between the client’s supervisor and the executive coach to discuss the leadership development plan and how the supervisor can best support the client’s development.