You can develop more engaged, productive employees. It starts here.
Research shows most employees aren't engaged at work. And as a leader, that burden falls to you.
But here's the good news: you don't need a huge development budget or superhuman leadership skills to build an engaged, high-performing team. You have the power to do so simply by changing how you invest and interact with your employees.
It's time to stop seeing yourself as a manager of people and start seeing yourself as a Coaching Leader.
In this Guide to Coaching Leadership, you'll learn:
- What employees need to be fully engaged at work
- Key characteristics and commitments of a Coaching Leader
- How to become a more effective communicator
- Tips for giving powerful feedback
- Practical systems to consistently coach and develop your people